- COMMON MEASURES
- Always drink warm water.
- As per the advisory of ministry of AAYUSH, devote at least 30 minutes for yoga asana, pranayama and meditation.
- While cooking food use turmeric, cumin, coriander, garlic and other spices.
- AYURVEDIC MEASURES TO INCREASE THE DISEASE RESISTANCE CAPACITY
- Consume 10g of ‘CHYAVANPRASH’ daily. Diabetic patients to consume sugar free chyavanprash.
- Drink Herbal tea/medicinal potion made of basil, cinnamon, black pepper, dry gourd/ginger and raisin once or twice in a day. Lemon and jaggery could also be added as per your requirement.
- Drink Golden milk (mix half spoon of turmeric in warm milk) – 150g once or twice in a day.
- COMMON AYURVEDIC MEASURES
- NOSTRILS – Use seasame oil / coconut oil or Desi Ghee on both the sides of your nose in morning and evening.
- Gargle with one spoon of seasame/coconut oil for 2 to 3 minutes. After that wash or gargle your mouth with warm water.
- FOR COUGH AND SORE THROAT
- Take steam of peppermint leaves/ajwain (in water) for at least one time in a day.
- In the case of cough or sore throat, use clove powder mixed with jaggery or honey once or twice in a day.
- These ways are generally useful in dry cough or sore throat.
But in addition of these if you have any other/more symptoms, then take the advice from the Doctors.
NOTE:- We does not claim any proper advice for the treatment of COVID-19
FROM: AYURVEDIC DEPARTMENT, PUNJAB
[PUNJAB AYURVEDIC MEDICAL SERVICES ASSOCIATION, LUDHIANA]